- How To
- Sleek and clean design
- Made with eco-friendly recyclable materials
- As strong and hardy as a plastic palette
- Comes with metal stickers to stick makeup pans onto the palette
- Holds approximately 28 standard eyeshadows.
- Depot your cosmetics from their original casing. You can do so by prying the pans out of their containers.
- If the pan is glued securely to the original casing and can’t be removed so simply, you may heat the bottom of the casing to melt the glue. You can do this by placing it on the plate of a heated flat iron for one to three minutes. The pan should separate from the casing easily now.
- Peel off the paper backing from ZPalette’s metal sticker, and stick it to the back of the pan.
- Place the depotted pan in your ZPalette, customising its position whichever way you like.
Pick and organise your favourite makeup with the ZPalette. The innovative, customisable palette comes with a see-through cover and an open magnetic base to fit any size shadow, blush, bronzer and foundation pan. This large palette comes in a lavender frame, and has room to store your brushes.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic