- How To
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and E.
- Anti-inflammatory and rich in antioxidants.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Plant oils are cold press, not heat distilled, to maintain therapeutic benefits.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Jumpstart better skin with a hearty dose of vitamin-rich hemp seed. Safe and all-natural, hemp seed oil delivers copious amounts of healthy fatty acids and proteins to reinvigorate and replenish the skin. Extremely emollient and absorbent, it effectively treats acne and eczema, tones and refines texture and infuses skin with an abundance of vitamins. Plus, it can reduce toxins and alleviate sore muscles and joints.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
100% organic hemp seed oil (cannabis sativa).
Massage a small drop into skin as needed.
All of our products are 100% authentic