- How To
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, febrifuge, insecticidal, laxative, stomachic and a tonic.
- Blends well with: Citrus oils, hyssop, lavender, lemon, rosemary, and rosewood.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to calm the nerves, help through grief or depression and to cleanse the air.
- Blend with a carrier oil and use in massage to help relax muscles and relieve a soreness.
- Mix with lotion to reduce pore size, heal sores, ease psoriasis and treat dermatitis.
From stimulating digestion to purifying the home, sage has a number of beneficial uses. Use it to ease pain, regulate hormones, support the respiratory, reproductive and nervous systems, even as a skin care treatment when mixed with lotions. Fresh, warm and spicy, sage essential oil is must-have in your natural health arsenal.
Sage is a very strong essential oil and should always be used with care. It is classified as an oral toxin. Sage is highly effective, but should always be used in low dosages. If applying to the skin, blend with lotion. Do not use if suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade sage essential oil (salvia officinalis) from Spain. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic