- How To
- Leaves skin supple and smooth
- Reduces redness and calms inflammation
- Provides a cooling after-feel
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Apply a small amount of cleanser onto your palms.
- In circular motions, massage all over wet skin.
- Leave on for one to two minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
This cleansing cream contains antioxidants Green Tea and Rice Phytic Acid to heal damaged skin cells. Moisturise and protect your skin from ageing with Virgin Coconut Oil. Enjoy clearer skin with continued use of this product, which is ideal for rosacea and inflammation-prone skin users.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid.
All of our products are 100% authentic