- How To
- Covers each lash strand in a clean, thick coat
- Prevents smearing and clumping
- Removes with just a few splashes
- Using a lash curler, gently squeeze your lashes from root to tip once or twice, till you achieve desired curl.
- Open mascara tube, and wipe excess mascara off the wand on the inside rim of mascara tube, or on a tissue.
- Lightly coat curled lashes, starting from lash line then wiggle wand back and forth towards the tip.
- To use mascara wand as brow comb, gently sweep across brows according to the shape desired.
Go wild with this volumising mascara. It coats each lash strand effectively with a rich, beautiful colour. Reduce the risk of skin irritation with this fragrance and dye free product.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polysorbate 60, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Isobutylene/Sodium Maleate Copolymer, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide).
All of our products are 100% authentic