- How To
- 6 x 0.05 oz in Skimp (pale nude satin), Stark (nude-pink matte), Frisk (warm gray matte), Cover (muted red-brown matte), Primal (muted brown matte), Undone (deep, smoky brown matte)
- Formulated without Parabens
- Use these shadows to contour, line, and highlight to create the right amount of definition for any occasion.
- For a bolder look, use them as base shades to pair with your favourite bright shadow shades.
- Skimp, the shadow with a subtle, satin finish, is ideal for highlighting and adding dimension.
Cooler in tone than the original, Naked2 Basics complements Naked2’s palette perfectly. Featuring six taupe-hued matte neutrals, it also includes five never-before-seen shades. They’re neutral enough for a range of skin tones—from cool to olive complexions to darker skin—and they’re perfect for creating a neutral matte eye or base eye looks with your favourite bolder shadows.
This set contains:
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic