- How To
- 12 eyeshadows in Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish).
- Double-ended, cruelty-free Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush.
- Use these shadows to contour, line and highlight to create the right amount of definition for any occasion.
- For a bolder look, use them as base shades to pair with your favorite bright shadows.
The follow up to the original bestselling Naked palette, this stunning second edition proves that neutral is anything but dull. Showcasing a dozen completely different shades than the first bronze-based collection, it includes a stunning array—from pale and deep, to matte and sparkly. Achieve a host of new neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes and everything in between.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic