Free Delivery above RM80.00
- The Konjac potato is a perennial plant, native to Asia and known as Konnyaku in Japan. Originally introduced to Japan as a medicine in the sixth century as it was recognized for its health giving properties.
- Now, for over a century, the Japanese have been using the konjac vegetable as a beauty treatment for their delicate skin.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Leaves skin extremely clean and refreshed 100% naturally!
- No need for additional cleansers or soaps.
- Sponge's are 100% natural, colour and additive free, biodegradable and environmentally safe.
A fabulous deep cleansing, gentle exfoliating, facial sponge with French red clay. This is similar in properties to French green with the color difference being attributed to a higher presence of iron oxide. Red clay cleans out the skin from the layers of dead keratinized cells and it accelerates the regeneration process. It is said to improve blood circulation and makes the skin look radiant, and hydrated, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and broken capillaries.So perfect for dryer or mature skin that needs rejuvenating.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic