- How To
- Amazonian Clay provides better, longer and truer wear.
- Mineral pigments soothe and soften skin.
- Buildable and blendable formula.
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Using your favorite cheek brush, dust highlighter onto the top of cheekbones, down the nose and Cupid’s bow, and along the brow bone.
- For an awakened glowing effect, softly blend the soft, silky powder all over the face.
Flaunt super-soft radiance with this universal highlighter. Inspired by the bestselling Exposed nude blush, this highlighter in Exposed brightens and awakens the contours of the face for a natural-looking glow that suits any skin tone. Infused with micro-pearlescent flecks to mimic light bouncing off and radiating the face, this sheer formula creates a seamless strobing effect. Powered by Amazonian clay, the silky-soft powder provides 12 hours of fade-free wear that’s never heavy or chalky.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Talc, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Gycol, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
All of our products are 100% authentic