- How To
- Used as oil for back massages.
- Used for the treatment of scar tissues and light burns.
- Contains regenerative and vitalizing properties.
- Gently apply on affected areas of the skin.
- Avoid direct sunlight or visiting solariums after the application.
The Susanne Kaufmann St. John’s Wort Oil Energetic has natural ingredients with vitalizing and regenerative properties. This strengthening oil is used for the treatment of scar tissues and light burns. It is extensively used as an intensifying and energetic oil for back massages.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Hypericum perforatum or St. John’s wort extract oil, capric triglyceride, olive fruit oil.
All of our products are 100% authentic