- How To
- Leaves the skin smooth and fresh after the cleansing and peeling.
- Doesn’t stress the skin.
- Removes dead skin and dead skin particles while nourishing the skin.
- Wash face before applying, but don’t dry off the face.
- Gently apply the Facial Peel with circular motions on moist skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water afterwards.
The Susanne Kaufmann Facial Peel is a deep cleansing skin peel that nourishes the skin while it gently removes dead skin particles and peels away dead skin. The peeling process doesn’t stress the skin due to the natural ingredients used, resulting in a fresh and smooth looking skin.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, glycerin, squalane, isoamyl laurate, Glyceryl stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, alcohol, saccharide isomerate, lecithin, sodium anisate, sodium glutamate, sodium glutamate, Tocopheryl acetate, Glyceryl caprylate, citric acid, escin, ascophyllum nodosum extract, potassium phosphate, hydrogenated jojoba oil, rose hip extract oil, bees wax, honey, fragrance, aloe vera extract, marshmallow extract, matricaria flower extract, St. John’s wort extract, sage extract, yarrow extract.
All of our products are 100% authentic