- How To
- Acts as basic facial treatment without harmful abrasives.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- All natural fruit extract ingredients used for better skin cleansing and leaving no skin tension.
- Apply the peel sparingly to the skin and remove with a moist cloth after 10 minutes.
- Don’t rub vigorously.
- Use at least once a week or as a preparation before using nourishing concentrates and masks.
This Enzyme Peel from Susanne Kaufmann uses mild fruit extracts and acids in its ingredients to remove dead skin gently, without stressing out the epidermis. It is suitable for sensitive skin, thin skin, and all other skin types. The active ingredients calm and nourish the skin during the peeling and cleansing process.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, polyglyceryl caprate, apple fruit extract, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, kiwi fruit extract, melon fruit extract, papaya extract, saccharide isomerate, pentylene glycol, protein ferment, trigonella seed extract, aloe vera, pectin, menthol, benzyl salicylate.
All of our products are 100% authentic