- How To
- Removes signs of skin aging after shaving.
- Calms stressed skin and removes irritation and skin damaging influences.
- Contains antibacterial components.
- Apply to areas of the face and throat after shaving in the morning.
The Susanne Kaufmann After Shave Balm Line M contains a combination of natural ingredients including the cell protection component ectoin. The components also include antibacterial components for the skin. The light and moisturizing after shave balm can be used for all skin types. It even removes skin stress, irritations, and skin aging after shaving.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, jojoba oil, denatured alcohol, pentylene glycol, witch hazel distillate extract, glycerin, soybean oil, marigold flower extract, Tocopheryl acetate, Glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, aloe vera, ectoin, eugenol.
All of our products are 100% authentic