- How To
- P80 - Precision Flat™: For blemishes and other small imperfections.
- P82 - Precision Round™: For the eyelids
- P84 - Precision Angled™: Use for problem areas
- P86 - Precision Tapered™: Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- P88 - Precision Flat Angled™: Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
- P80 - Precision Flat™: Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
- P82 - Precision Round™: Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- P84 - Precision Angled™: Apply product on areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
- P86 - Precision Tapered™: Apply concealer on harder to reach problem areas.
- P88 - Precision Flat Angled™: Apply product on blemishes and other problem areas.
This Synthetic Precision Kit contains five face brushes developed to mimic your fingertips when applying makeup on the most sensitive and precise areas of your face. The brushes in this kit feature exclusive Sigmax™ fibers, uniquely designed to apply powder, cream and liquid products without absorption into the bristles.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic