- How To
- Made with natural goat bristles
- Ideal for applying blush and contouring
- Use the brush to lightly pick up blush powder, tapping away any excess.
- Gently sweep back and forth across the apple of your cheeks to achieve a natural-looking flush.
- Blend out any edges or streaks for a flawless-looking finish.
- Apply the bronzer under the cheekbones with a contour or rounded face brush.
- Using circular motions, blend upwards onto the cheeks.
- Buff the bronzer along the temple and top of the forehead for an even radiance.
This smaller sized brush hugs the apples of your cheeks to apply blush precisely right where you need it. Great for those with smaller face shapes, this multipurpose brush can also be used to contour and highlight. The head is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise application.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Natural goat hair
All of our products are 100% authentic