- How To
- Provides a burst of hydration for the skin
- Lightens skin redness and blemishes
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ideal for use in-flight or overnight
- Before using Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic Mask, make sure your face is well-cleansed.
- Massage an appropriate amount all over your face and neck. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- For deeper hydration, use Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic Mask as an overnight mask.
Rodial created this mask with Dragon’s Blood, which is a primary tropical aid for skin cuts, burns, rashes and blemishes. An excellent hydrating protect, it creates firmer and suppler skin. The Hyaluronic Acid in this mask comforts dehydrated skin and works to improve fine lines and wrinkles. When applied, this mask leaves behind a refreshing peach and rose scent that’s sure to soothe your senses.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Squalane, Sucrose Palmitate, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Linoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Geraniol, Linalool, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract
All of our products are 100% authentic