- How To
- Nourishing Camellia Seed Oil restores moisture and protects your (now luscious) locks.
- Active ingredients from sugar beet put a stop to irritation, protecting and moisturising your scalp.
- Apply shampoo to wet hair, massaging well with your fingers to work into a rich lather.
- Rinse and repeat. We recommend you shampoo twice - the first wash will clean the hair of any build-up and impurities. The second starts to deposit the active ingredients in the shampoo.
- Rinse well.
- Combine with Percy & Reed Hair's Best Friend Super Soft Conditioner for best results and to prep hair for heat styling.
Deep cleansing, deeply nourishing and sulphate free shampoo totally transforms dry, coarse, over-treated, coloured or just unhappy hair, turning it into gorgeously glossy, silky and sensational locks.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic