- How To
- Speeds up healing of acne-erupted skin
- Soothes redness and irritation
- Balances out drying acne products
- Apply a thin layer on clean skin while avoiding the eye area.
- Wait 20 minutes and rinse with tepid water.
- Use two to three times a week or more often if necessary.
Healing and Soothing Mask is made to control irritation and redness caused by acne. It also works well with Drying Mask to soothe dryness and maintain moisture balance. This product is non-hardening and contains Balsam Peru, a natural anti-inflammatory ingredient to treat sensitive skin.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Seamollient (Algae), Balsam (Myroxylon Pereirae Resin) Peru, Zinc Oxide, Yeast Protein, Lanolin Alcohol, Oatmeal (Aven Sativa), Sorbitol, Lemon Extract, Propylene Glycol
All of our products are 100% authentic