- How To
- Brightens skin and reduces discolouration
- Removes dirt, makeup and oil
- Gentle exfoliating and lathering formula
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Gently massage on the face in circular motions while avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
- Follow with toner or astringent.
- For oily or problematic skin, use two to three times weekly.
- For dry skin, use one or two times weekly.
- Adjust accordingly for your skin type.
- Sensitive skin should be tested to determine tolerance.
Glycolic Foaming Cleanser is made from rich herbal extracts which dissolve impurities upon washing. This product gently exfoliates and soothes skin while stimulating the growth of new cells. Its deep cleansing and revitalising action reduces minor discolouration and leaves skin looking radiant and smooth.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycolic Acid, Matricaria (Chamomile) Extract, Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Extract, St. Johns Wort (Hypericum Performatum) Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract
All of our products are 100% authentic