Free Delivery above RM80.00
- How To
- Natural exfoliation with Alpha Hydroxy Acids found in papaya and grapefruit
- Removes dirt and makeup without harsh treatment on the skin
- Oil-free, non-lathering gel makes cleansing fuss-free
- Use twice daily.
- In circular motions, massage the gel on wet skin for about one minute.
- Avoid close contact around the eye area.
- Rinse off with water, and apply toner after.
Enzyme Cleansing Gel consists of a non-foaming formula which thoroughly removes impurities without drying the skin. Its papaya and grapefruit extracts contain exfoliating properties that help to remove build-up which are the cause of blackheads and pimples. The gel lessens skin irritation, making it suitable for sensitive skin.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Papaya (Carica Papaya Fruit) Extract, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis Fruit) Extract, Monomide, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben
All of our products are 100% authentic