- How To
- Reduces inflammation immediately upon application
- Suited for treating sensitive skin conditions such as Rosacea or Couperose
- Alcohol-free and hypoallergenic
- Use twice daily after cleansing.
- Pat skin dry and apply lotion-dampened cotton by wiping in an outward direction until cotton comes up clean.
- Avoid close contact around the eye area.
- Follow with moisturiser or night cream.
- Treat red and irritated skin by making a soothing compress with cold Chamomile Cleansing Lotion.
- Soak cotton pads or a cloth in toner and place over skin for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pat dry and follow with a soothing cream such as Control Cream or Healing Cream.
Chamomile Cleansing Lotion is a mild and soothing cleanser for sensitive skin. It effectively resolves dryness and redness by treating skin with natural chamomile extracts. The anti- inflammatory and antiseptic properties of this plant makes this product a non-irritating remedy for different skin conditions such as Rosacea and Couperose.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Chamomile (Chamomila Recutita) Extract
All of our products are 100% authentic