- How To
- Deeply but gently cleanses the skin
- Fights acne breakouts
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Relieves acne inflammation
- Non-drying formula
- Gently massage onto damp or dry face in circular motions.
- Avoid contact near the eye area.
- Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
- Use in the morning and at night.
- Follow with toner or astringent.
- For best results, follow up with Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion or Toner.
Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser gently exfoliates and purifies the skin. With powerful anti-acne agent salicylic acid, it treats existing pimples and prevents future breakouts. It is also infused with aloe vera and chamomile that calm inflamed skin and puts a stop to further irritation.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua (Water,Eau), Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Linalool
All of our products are 100% authentic