- How To
- Maximises volume of lashes with rotating brush
- Lengthens and curls lashes
- Prevents lashes from clumping
- Can be used as a regular mascara when turned off
- Comes with replaceable battery with a durability of 15 – 20 hours
- Apply other makeup before mascara.
- Open mascara tube, and wipe excess mascara off the wand on the inside rim of mascara tube, or on a tissue.
- Pull the switch to the right or left to control the direction of rotation.
- Once done, pull the switch to the centre to switch off.
Enjoy healthy and fuller-looking lashes at the same time. This high-performance mascara lengthens, curls and separates your lashes. Use this mascara both ways, as a conventional and/or battery-operated tool.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua (Water), (CI 77499) Iron Oxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Oryza Sativa Cera/Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Candelilla Cera/Euphoriba Cerifera (Candelila) Wax, VP/VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Aminomethylpropanediol, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylexylglycerin
All of our products are 100% authentic