- How To
- Makes the skin soft and velvety to the touch
- Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin
- Apply the cream with the fingertips, massaging it in a circular movement from the bottom of the face upwards to rid it of make up and impurities.
- Dab off any excess with a cotton pad or a sponge soaked in water.
- Do not use cotton pads on highly sensitive skins as these can irritate the skin – use a make up removal sponge instead.
So Divine is a mineral relaxing cream which cleanses impurities and all types of make up, including waterproof one. So Divine soothes and comforts dry and delicate skin. It enhances the skin's softness and elasticity thanks to its formula with a high content in moisturizing, soothing, softening and regenerative active ingredients. Applied to the face with the fingertips, it can be massaged in to relax the features and to allow the face to benefits from the formula's active ingredients.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic