- How To
- Remains invisible to high-definition televisions and the naked eye.
- Unicellular Green Micro Algae and Palmaria Palmata: Reduce dark circles, creating a brightening effect.
Gatuline IN TENS: Lifts undereye area.
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Laureth-4, [CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].
- On first use, turn the end of the concealer pen 10 times.
- Depending on the desired coverage, turn the end of the concealer pen 1 to 3 times for each eye.
- With the tip, apply the product from the inner to the outer corner of the eye.
- Blend the product with light strokes of the fingertips or with the Concealer Brush - Medium - 176 or Precision Corrector Brush - 172.
- Apply the HD Concealer after the foundation.
- When used as an highlighter, use a lighter shade than the skin tone. Apply a small amount of HD Concealer in areas such as the brow arch or the top of the cheekbones.
- For a lighter texture and increased skincare effect around the eye, mix the HD Concealer with the HD Elixir.
- The HD Concealer can be used before the foundation on acute dark circles. It can also be mixed with any other complexion product to alter its texture or coverage.
This concealer creates a soft-focus effect, brightening the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a natural, radiant look. The innovative soft silicone applicator enables precise application for a perfectly even finish on camera and in person.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic