- How To
- Colorless, it is suitable for all skin tones.
- Studio-tested with HD camera.
- Talc free.
- Apply the powder to the whole face, including the eye contour area, with light, smoothing motions.
- Use a clean Kabuki Brush to remove any excess powder with a smoothing motion over the whole face to avoid clumps that could be visible to the camera.
- Easy to transport for touch-ups throughout the day.
A silky, lightweight finishing powder that softens the appearance of fine lines and pores.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Isoceteth-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Nylon-12, Aqua (Water), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate.
All of our products are 100% authentic