- How To
- Ideal for sensitive/combination to oily skin.
- Natural lactic acid gently exfoliates and renews skin.
- Aloe naturally soothes and calms skin.
- Jojoba and avocado oils hydrate and condition.
- Grape Seed extract is a natural antioxidant and neutralizes free radicals.
- Witch hazel naturally fights harmful bacteria.
Ancient Egyptians used goat milk to nurture skin. This natural wonder continues the tradition, lavishing skin with infusions of milk proteins, vitamins and amino acids to soothe and condition skin for optimum moisture balance and renewal.. Kate Somerville’s beloved Goat Milk Cream calms and rejuvenates skin, absorbing quickly without leaving behind oily residue.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Goat Milk, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Salix nigra (Willow) bark Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mannan, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
Use twice daily, morning and night. Apply a dime-size amount to clean face and skin, then massage and leave on.
All of our products are 100% authentic