- How To
- Base shades in Laetus, Lazarus and Ludwin.
- Contour shades in Samael, Saleo and Succubus.
- Define shades in Solas, Shax and Sytry.
- Highlight shades in Lucius, Liberatus and Latinus.
- Illustrated tutorial insert.
- Highly pigmented.
- 24-hour wear.
- Suited for any skin tone.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
- Lift to raise outer corners and accentuate or create a crease.
- Define to emphasize lash lines and create depth.
- Balance to draw eyes either closer together or farther apart.
- Try placing deeper shades where you want to see more lift or definition, light shades to soften and diffuse.
- To complement your neutral eye design, add a soft tone from the palette to your brows.
- Use shades from the color squad that best complements your skin tone for a natural look or use shadows from another quad to create more subtle or dramatic looks.
Transform your eye through the art of contouring with Kat Von D’s first-of-its-kind eyeshadow palette specially designed for contouring eyes. A gorgeous, versatile array of true contouring shades are arranged in three color quads—neutral, cool and warm—to flatter every skin tone. Each velvety powder is blendable and buildable in Kat’s signature high-pigment, long-wear formula for rich looks that last all day and night.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Master three transformative eye-contouring techniques—lift, balance and define—with the easy-to-follow guide, created and illustrated by Kat Von D:
All of our products are 100% authentic