RM95.00 RM95.00 RM95.00 RM95.00 RM95.00 RM95.00 RM95.00 RM95.00 RM95.00 RM95.00
Neruda - white
Woolf - gray
Trooper - ultra black
Baudelaire - navy
Nerdrum - sea blue
Bukowski - hunter green
Nietzche - periwinkle
Dali - teal
Bosch - olive
Hemingway - espresso
- How To
- Shake Ink Liner before using so formula saturates the felt tip. For best results, wipe tip with a damp tissue before applying to prevent powder build-up, which may cause Ink Liner to dry out.
- Apply liquid liner on clean, dry skin (moisture can affect the wear).
- Point the tip towards the inner corner of the eye and lay flat along the lash line.
- Glide from the inner to the outer corners in a smooth, even motion, getting as close to the lashes as possible.
- For a precise thin line, apply one coat using the point of the tip.
- To thicken, turn the pen to angle tip on the side and layer.
- To emphasize lashes, lift the outer corner of your eye, exposing the base of the lashline; then dot the tip upward between the roots.
- Find the right angle by following bottom lashline upwards, then create a small line at the corner.
- Drag the tip along your lashline, starting just above the pupil and work outward, creating a wing.
- To make eyes more dramatic, go back and line all the way from the inner corner of your eye.
Flaunt a killer line every time with Ink Liner. The innovative, no-fray marker tip holds the maximum level of formula, giving you bold lines with instant colour lay-down and stunning intensity. Remarkably easy to use, the felt tip applicator provides total control for effortless eye lining. Rock your look around the clock with this formula that delivers a fade and run-resistant finish for unstoppable long wear. For effortless drama, put it in ink.
Iconic Kat Eye:
All of our products are 100% authentic