Radiant Bronze Light
Luminous Bronze Light
- How To
- Ambient® Lighting Bronzer is a hybrid product featuring Photoluminescent Technology, the innovation behind the revolutionary Ambient® Lighting Powders.
- The airy, lightweight bronzers deliver buildable color and a radiant finish.
- The optically transparent particles allow for seamless blending and color transitions
- The powders are blended by hand using an advanced miscelare technique (meaning “to mix” in Italian), creating the perfect balance of pigments in a gorgeous natural pattern. No two look alike.
- Ambient® Lighting Bronzer can be used alone or paired with Ambient® Lighting Powder for unprecedented control to create depth and dimension.
- Can also be used for subtle contouring.
- Warming - Using the Hourglass No.1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look.
- Defining – Use the Ambient Lighting Brush to apply Ambient Lighting Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawline.
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer works best when applied after Ambient Lighting Powder and before Ambient Lighting Blush.
Ambient® Lighting Bronzer fuses the illuminating effects of Photoluminescent Technology with bronze pigments to deliver a natural, sun-kissed glow while exhibiting depth and dimension. The sheer, airy formula sweeps on softly for a healthy-looking, radiant finish to the skin.
AVAILABLE IN 2 SHADES>/b>
* LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT - a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light, a champagne pearl powder, for a softer, candlelit warmth. Ideal for fair/light complexions. * RADIANT BRONZE LIGHT - a warm bronze shade fused with Radiant Light, a golden beige powder, to mimic a summer glow. Ideal for medium/deep complexions.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol; Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Diamond Powder, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, May Contain (+/-): Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (ci 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
All of our products are 100% authentic