- How To
- Two clicks will dispense enough gel formula to line the eye.
- Only dispense product as needed – mechanical pencil does not retract.
- Replace cap after each usage to prevent drying.
- Remove with a waterproof makeup remover.
The thinnest, softest, waterproof gel liner. Encapsulated in a 1.5mm mechanical pencil, this liner offers precision accuracy and ease of application. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required. Available in one shade, Obsidian.
The precision 1.5mm tip ensures effortless control, and allows for lining in between lashes. The unique formula, poured into a slim mechanical component, has the malleability, intensity and staying power of a traditional gel liner. No pot, no brush, no clean-up required. The waterproof, transfer-proof and long-lasting formula delivers extended wear. Two clicks is all you need to line the eye. Each advanced mechanical pencil lasts for approximately 17 to 20 uses. The supple, moisturizing formula glides on smoothly and dries quickly. Ophthalmologist tested.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Methyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina, Triethylhexanoin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
All of our products are 100% authentic