- How To
- Contains rice powder, a centuries-old Japanese skin-brightening tradition.
- Infused with rose water to tone and calm complexion.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
- Formulated without gluten.
- Not tested on animals.
Illuminate and energize your complexion with natural pineapple enzyme and gemstones in the Instant Glow Mask by Herbivore. Micronized Brazilian tourmaline gemstone increases circulation leading to healthier skin cells and a more vibrant complexion. Pineapple and papaya enzymes are natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that gently resurface and exfoliate, leaving skin smoother and brighter. With continued use, your complexion is left radiant, fresh and brighter.
Herbivore uses only the finest ingredients to create 100% all-natural products with an emphasis on plant-based and organic. Each ingredient has a therapeutic purpose; all oils are cold-pressed or steam-distilled; and every product is made in small batches to guarantee premium quality.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Gel, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (plant derived), Glycerin, Carica Papaya (Organic Papaya) Fruit Extract, Pineapple Natural Melange, Ananas Comosus (Organic Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Brazilian Micronized Tourmaline Gemstone Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Leucidal (Radish Root ferment)
Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Slight tingling is normal with this mask as it works to brighten and exfoliate the skin. Leave on 15–20 minutes or until mask is completely dry, then rinse with warm water. If you have sensitive skin, leave on for five minutes and rinse with warm water.
Beauty Tip: Only use this mask at night to avoid exposing skin to sunlight after use. For the first three nights, use nightly. After the third night, use 2–3 nights per week. Always use SPF during the day maintain results and avoid sun damage.
All of our products are 100% authentic