- How To
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For oily skin, try following with Lapis Facial Oil.
- Contains rose geranium essential oil, a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
- Formulated without gluten.
- Not tested on animals.
Cambrian Blue Clay, a rare clay found in Siberian lakes, is coveted for its skin-balancing and complexion-clarifying properties. The Blue Clay Spot Treatment Mask by Herbivore is formulated to reduce existing blemishes be penetrating deeply into your pores while retaining skin’s moisture balance. Simply put, clay is a topical detoxifying and strengthening agent that extracts toxins and impurities from deep within while delivering essentials minerals to maintain a smooth, fresh complexion.
Herbivore uses only the finest ingredients to create 100% all-natural products with an emphasis on plant-based and organic. Each ingredient has a therapeutic purpose; all oils are cold-pressed or steam-distilled; and every product is made in small batches to guarantee premium quality.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Cambrian Blue Clay, White Kaolin Clay, Pelargonium roseum asperum (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil
For best results, follow with your moisturiser. Mix ½ to 1 tbsp. With a few drops of water until a paste forms. Spread over face and let dry, then rinse.
All of our products are 100% authentic