- How To
- Apply powders wet or dry, allowing for intense or natural eye looks.
- Brush the eyebrow from the brow bone up toward the forehead with the eyebrow brush. Then brush away from the nose toward the ears to leave a clean line.
- Draw the shape of the eyebrow by tracing the bottom line with the bevel tip. Using small light strokes, fill in the eyebrows, starting closest to the nose and working in the direction of hair growth.
- Blend the powder at the outer edge of the brow.
- Apply the rose-beige illuminator just below the eyebrow to create contrast and lift.
Guerlain’s all-in-one Eyebrow Kit structures and styles eyebrows to frame your face like a pro. The kit includes three long-wearing, universal brown tones that blend together to create customized shades, while the pearlescent pink-beige highlighter brightens and widens eyes. Also included is a handy two-in-one brush, one side with an angled brush and the other with a brow brush—everything you need for tailored, natural-looking brows at your fingertips.
All of our products are 100% authentic