- How To
- Based on the top-selling SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment, the Supercleanse is the natural next step in the SUPER family for problematic skin
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
- Suitable for Men and Women
- Apply daily in the morning and/or evening
- Apply one or two pumps onto the fingertips and massage gently onto dry face
- Lightly add water to hands, briskly rub them together to create the foaming lather, then apply onto the face
- Add more water and massage the face in circular motions to increase the foaming lather
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water
Purify the face daily with a revolutionary Mud to Foam™ cleanser that reduces visible skin imperfections and creates a clean complexion.
It rinses away impurities and prevents pore-clogging fragments from collecting on the face. The mud transforms to gentle foam that leaves a matte finish and generally improves skin quality.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Carbon (Bamboo Charcoal), Propanediol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Powder, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
All of our products are 100% authentic