- How To
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Sandalwood oil has astringent properties and helps to calm the skin.
- Chamomile and lavender have soothing properties.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
- To use as a mask, leave on for three to five minutes, then rinse.
- To minimize small imperfections, dab on affected area and allow to dry, then rinse.
- To use as a deep cleanser, apply a small amount to damp skin and rinse.
Umbrian Clay® Purifying Mask is a multitasking, three-in-one treatment that can also be used as a daily deep cleanser or to minimize small imperfections. Reduce the appearance of pores and detoxifying skin without stripping it of essential moisture to reveal a balanced, healthy-looking complexion. Formulated with Fresh’s proprietary mineral-rich Umbrian clay, one of the earliest known cosmetic ingredients dating back to the 6th century, this this charcoal-toned clay is in mineral content that combats congestion and clarifies the skin.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth), Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, BHT, Alcohol, Farnesol, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.
All of our products are 100% authentic