- How To
- Has ultra-long touch-points, specifically 26 percent longer than the Luna’s, for more flexibility when the touch-points make contact with the skin to prevent overstretching, as well as reach areas that are typically hard to cleanse
- Has a flexible brush head that can bend up to 20 degrees further than the Luna’s, curving against the skin to reach the many contours and angles of the face for maximum cleansing
- Enhanced with 12 intensities and a motor that is twice as powerful, the pulsations dislodge more impurities from the pores, providing a balance of deep yet gentle cleansing and more effective anti-ageing
- Has 36 percent thicker silicone than the Luna’s, making it smoother, softer, and easy to hold for a more relaxing and thorough skincare ritual
- Use for two minutes, twice daily
- Use product with any cleanser (except clay-based, silicone-based, or grainy cleansers, exfoliators, or scrubs)
- Turn on, apply the cleanser on the wet brush surface, and cleanse face
- Rinse off
- After, apply the anti-ageing surface to wrinkle-prone areas
Deeply cleanse oily skin while softening the appearance of lines and wrinkles with this waterproof cleansing and anti-ageing device that has up to 8,000 T-Sonic™ pulsations per minute.
Have firmer and more elastic skin thanks to the lower-frequency pulsations, which also help improve the absorption of your other skincare products.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic