- How To
- Controlled, fast-drying, high-velocity airflow.
- Engineered to disperse air evenly around each ringlet.
- Stimulates natural drying to reduce frizz and improve definition.
- Heat shield technology keeps surfaces cool.
- Motor has three speed settings: fast drying, regular drying and styling.
- Four heat settings: 100°C, 80°C, 60°C and 28 °C.
- Easy to release filter and clean.
- Acoustically tuned.
- 2.7M cable.
The hair dryer re-invented, Dyson Supersonic helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect hair’s natural shine. The groundbreaking new device keeps temperature under control by measuring and adjusting to air temperature every 20 seconds. Thanks to the Supersonic’s focused airflow, you can style one section at a time without worrying about disturbing the rest.
Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape. Magnetic attachments allow you adjust quickly and easily, while a wide smoothing nozzle dries and styles hair gently. With three speed settings and four heat settings, precision and control are in your hands like never before.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Smoothing Nozzle: Dry and style at the same time for a sleek finish. Use the nozzle to pre-style by ‘rough’-drying the hair and creating lift. To finish, rotate the nozzle to direct airflow down the hair shaft, using your fingers or a brush to guide it. For best results, use on a lower heat setting to avoid over-drying the hair.
Styling Concentrator: Airflow precisely where you need it. Shape your hair one section at a time without disturbing the rest. Rotate to match the direction you're styling in, using a round brush to guide your hair.
Diffuser: Natural drying, accelerated. Cup your hair in the diffuser, starting at the tips. Very gently push the hair upwards. The trick is to move your natural curls as little as possible, so try not to brush or touch your hair and stick to the lowest airflow setting.
All of our products are 100% authentic