- How To
- Formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates
- Clinically tested and vegan
- Free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc
- Using a powder brush, dust over foundation or on bare skin to provide a natural illumination.
This illuminator hydrates your skin during wear, treating it with vitamins and good-for-you ingredients.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Glycerin, Imperata Cylindrica (Blady Grass) Root Extract, Lycopodium Clavatum (Club Moss) Extract, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
All of our products are 100% authentic