- How To
- Addresses dull skin, uneven skin tones, and pigmentation spots
- Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counterclockwise (like a medicine cap)
- Pull the head away from the handle.
- Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
- Be sure you hear a tight snap.
- Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
- To keep your brush head clean, simply rinse the brush head with antibacterial soap and warm water.
- We recommend replacing your Clarisonic brush head every 3 months.
The Radiance Brush Head is specifically engineered with extra fine bristles to deliver a luxurious and highly- effective cleansing experience. This unique and patented brush head helps to remove sebum and surface- level pigmentation to diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dullness. Compatible with all Clarisonic facial cleansing devices.
Compatible with all Clarisonic facial cleansing devices.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
To remove the brush head:
To attach the brush head:
All of our products are 100% authentic