- How To
- Put some powder in the cap and take up using the Kabuki brush.
- Hold it vertically (bristles upwards) and lightly dab it with the stick in your hand until the powder slides into the brush.
- Evenly apply the powder to the skin. Start on the outside of the face.
- In small circular motions go over forehead and nose to the cheeks.
- To finish apply to the mouth and chin area.
- For a better opacity, apply a second layer.
- When not in use store in the Synthetic Leather pouch.
Complete with a soft Synthetic Leather pouch for protection, Kabuki Brush has a soft and fluffy head which picks up the perfect amount of pigment or powder and blends flawlessly for an immaculate finish.
The natural, sustainable Bamboo handle offers optimal control and is designed for maximum balance whilst the Synthetic PBT Bristles provide softness and comfort for the skin whilst blending powder impeccably.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Vegan Friendly Synthetic PBT Fibres.
All of our products are 100% authentic