- How To
- Creates intense yet natural appearance
- Can be applied wet or dry
- Colour stays put all day long
- Using an eyeliner brush, apply the powder on your upper eyelid right above the lashes.
- Then, apply some powder below the lashes on your lower eyelid.
- Start the application from the inner eyelid going outward and make sure that it is applied close enough to the eyelashes.
- Add on powder as necessary.
Create soft, sultry or smoky eyes with this loose powder eyeliner. It is a pigmented eyeliner that can be used with mineral eyeshadow for a flawless eye makeup. Created from natural ingredients, this product is free from parabens, chemicals, gluten, dyes and nanoparticles.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Mica (Ci 77019). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007). Nothing More.
All of our products are 100% authentic