Free Delivery above RM80.00
- How To
- All shades and colours are toned down to avoid too much colour on the face.
- The low tones and mild shading colour give the skin a more natural look while creating highlighted shadows.
- For shading - Apply on a brush and tap on skin a little.
- Follow the line from the outer part of your chin to the inner part.
- Finish shading by creating a natural gradation.
- You can use shading to highlight the outline of the hairline to create a slimmer face.
- You can also adjust the amount you apply so it naturally blends in with your own skin.
- You can add more colour for more shading colour if your skin tone is darker.
The 3 Concept Eyes Magic Touch Face Maker from Korea creates natural looking shadows on the face by creating natural highlights and contours. It gives flawless and luminous looking skin with a smooth and pearl-like finish, while giving you a natural or semi-coloured glow, depending on the natural shade or colour you choose.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic or Caric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol Stearate, Dimethicone, Methicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30), Iron Oxides.
All of our products are 100% authentic