- How To
- Spreads evenly to avoid eye makeup crumpling.
- Contains anti-freeze lamination that makes the primer adhere better to the skin’s curvature.
- Keeps make up on for long hours.
- Creamy and soft texture assists to keep the pigment’s adhesion to the skin.
- Before doing your regular eye makeup, take an appropriate amount of the Eye Primer and apply around the eye.
- Spread around evenly.
3 Concept Eyes Eye Primer has a creamy and soft texture so any makeup pigment adhesion is maintained for a long time. This goes well with eyeshadow and other eye makeup. It keeps eye makeup from crumpling for those perfect eye makeups.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Cyclopentasiloxane, talc, Isododecane, mica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, droxystearin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hexadecene copolymer, dimethyl silylate, propylene carbonate, titanium dioxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, beeswax, stearate, dimethicone, Methicone, caprylyl glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, hexanediol, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides.
All of our products are 100% authentic