- How To
- Multi-reflective powder gives the eye brightener a soft focusing effect around the eyes.
- The dewy applicator brush gives the skin a soft texture and can be used for sensitive skin.
- Acts as a multi-functional brightener since it can also hide winkles, wide pores, and scars.
- Twist 3-4 times for each individual use.
- For dark circles – apply a thin layer of the Brightener for a longer-lasting and brighter finish.
- For wrinkles – apply thin layers of the Brightener to hide wrinkles.
- For pores – use a brush to smoothly apply the Brightener on pores. Apply in a circular motion then use your fingers to even out your makeup.
- As a highlighter – choose a color lighter than your skin tone then lightly apply. You can also apply on the nose bridge.
- For makeup touch-ups – use a cotton bud to gently remove any makeup clump or smudge and then apply the Brightener to conceal any flaws.
3CE Eye Brightener is applied so your eyes won’t look dull and tired. It contains a natural brightening multi-reflecting powder to give your eyes a glow together with your eye and face makeup. The skin around the eyes will feel extra smooth and well textured.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, titanium oxide, mica, butylene glycol, glycerin, dimethicone, phenyl Trimethicone, jojoba seed oil, sodium chloride, methyl methacrylate Crosspolymer, cyanus flower water, acerola fruit extract, Sorbitan isostearate, pentylene glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, tribehenin, dimethicone Crosspolymer, silica silylate, iron oxides.
All of our products are 100% authentic