- How To
- Absorbs more sebum, moisture, and skin oils.
- Skin friendly and hygienic.
- Selective absorption doesn’t absorb moisture from makeup.
- Lightly press blotting paper on oily part of the skin.
- Never rub paper; just press on skin lightly so the paper absorbs on excessive sebum, moisture, and oils.
- Use the front part of the paper with a brighter color.
This blotting paper has better sebum absorption because it is made from twice processed dioscorea ingredients. It absorbs 7 more sebum, skin oils, and other skin moisture than other commercial blotting papers. Sebum is the main cause of oily skin.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Hemp, natural flax linen, pulp; calcium carbonate, kaolin, and dye pigment
All of our products are 100% authentic